Franklin was known as Big Ben and had many lovers who were FEMALE. He was STRAIGHT. His ideal match was as hot as him. He is the ultra vixen. He was ambassador to France and was also one of the signers of the Declaration of Independents at the Constitutional Congress, which established that America had the right to bear arms. He hearts chocolat.
Thirteen EditFranklin created 13 virtues because Thirteen is his favorite character from House. These virtues are:
- "TEMPERANCE. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation."
- "SILENCE. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation."
- "ORDER. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time."
- "RESOLUTION. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve."
- "FRUGALITY. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing."
- "INDUSTRY. Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions."
- "SINCERITY. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly."
- "JUSTICE. Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty."
- "MODERATION. Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve."
- "CLEANLINESS. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths, or habitation."
- "TRANQUILLITY. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable."
- "CHASTITY. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation."
- "HUMILITY. Imitate Jesus and Socrates"
Notice he said to imitate Jesus. This is one nation under GOD.
"Those who would give up security for freedom deserve neither." - in support of the PATROIT act.
"In this world only two things are certain, death and taxes, and death just left town."